OPC DA/AE/HDA Client SDK C++
Client Development SDK for OPC DA/AE/HDA
The OPC DA/AE/HDA Client SDK C++ offers a fast and easy access to the OPC Classic Client technology. Develop OPC compliant DA, AE and HDA Clients with C++.
The OPC DA/AE/HDA Client SDK C++ API defines classes which can be used to implement an OPC client capable to access OPC DA, AE and HDA servers with the same API. These classes manage client side state information; provide higher level abstractions for OPC tasks such as managing sessions and subscriptions or saving and restoring connection information for later use.
- Clients are fully compliant to OPC DA 2.05 ,OPC DA 3.0 and OPC AE 1.10 servers.
- Clients supports partially OPC HDA 1.20 servers.
- Simplyfies the differences between the specifications by specifiying a unified API.
- Easy to understand and well documented sample clients show how to use the API.
- Source of several sample clients included showing different use cases.
- Increased maintainability and usability through the use of consistent coding guidelines and standard naming conventions.
- No additional royalties or run-times fees required.
- Maintenance Subscriptions for 12 and 24 months available, offering upgrades to all new releases and fixes of the product as well as email/helpdesk based support.
- Full source code of the product included – Source Edition
|OPC DA 2.05, OPC DA 3.0||v||v||v|
|OPC AE 1.10||v||v||v|
|OPC HDA 1.20||v||v||v|
|Visual Studio 2017 (C ++)||v||v||v|
The detailed license agreement with a comparison of the different editions is available here.
The OPC DA/AE/HDA Client SDK C++ is available with the following options:
Order via Technosoftware
|CCD-DAAEHDA-EVAL||OPC DA/AE/HDA Client SDK C++ Evaluation|
|CCD-DAAEHDA||OPC DA/AE/HDA Client SDK C++|
|CCS-DAAEHDA||OPC DA/AE/HDA Client SDK C++ with Support|